Price per night: $ 145
Price per night (7d+): $ 135
Price per night (30d+): $ 120
Cleaning Fee: $ 90
Minimum no of nights: 5
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Arrival at the property should be after 4:00 pm local time on the date of booking and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure allowing for the cleaning of the property and routine maintenance.
2. Cancellation: See below.
3. Liability: The owners and owners agents do not accept liability for personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects howsoever caused, including use of the pool. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool or hot tub.
4. Guests are strongly advised to take out appropriate holiday insurance.
5. A deposit of US $250 per week is required to reserve the villa.
6. The total amount payable for the rental is due 12 weeks before your arrival.
7. FLORIDA is a Tropical State and no refunds will be made for cancellation or curtailment of holidays due to weather. ( see Cancellation terms above)
8. The free-phone system is intended for private landline use only. There is free long distance anywhere in North America for your convenience.
9. Guests must report any damage to the owner or management as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours after the occurrence or discovery. The cost of the repair or replacement of damage found after you have left the villa may be deducted from your deposit.
10. The price paid to rent the villa includes cleaning and preparing the villa for the next guests on your exit. If excessive cleaning is required after your stay you will be charged extra for this and cost deducted from your deposit.
11. If you are not satisfied with anything in the villa the management should be informed at the earliest opportunity within normal working hours Monday- Saturday. They will address your concerns and work with you to correct the problem. Mechanical breakdowns will be rectified as soon as possible but may need parts from the manufacturer; this will be addressed as speedily as possible but regrettably no refunds will be made for delays beyond our control.
12. Pool heating is recommended from October through to May, if not ordered at the time of booking guests should be aware that it may take up to 3 days to reach normal temperature. The pool heat can only be maintained if the pool blanket is used when the pool is not in use and must always be used overnight. If the ambient air temperature drops below 50 degrees it may not be possible to maintain a comfortable swimming temperature, this does not happen often or for prolonged periods and is not a fault with the pool equipment. No refunds will be made if the pool does not reach temperature due to adverse weather conditions.
13. Smoking in the villa is NOT permitted but with a large undercover area by the pool there is opportunity for you to indulge should you want to.
We have an alarm system for added security. The pool area doors are individually alarmed for child safety as required by Federal law.